Saturday 17 January 2015

First Post: My Wish List

Hey there my beauties! 

Now, first things first. I've tried to start my blog for so many times now. I've had two, my first one was on here; Blogger. My second one is on Tumblr. Neither of them have worked out, but I'm back again to try and find my way in the blogging world and actually learn how to use this website.. Wish me luck!

As my first post, as you can probably tell from the title, I'm going to be doing a wishlist. I'm going to be going to London soon - Which I am SO excited for! - and of course I will have to spend, spend, spend (who wouldn't) and I wanted to share with you all what I really want to buy!

So without further ado, here is what I would like to buy:

Imagine yourself in a sea of eye shadow. Heaven isn't it? That's what it feels like when you even just take one look at the naked 3 palette by Urban Decay. I've always wanted one of these palettes, but, never had any money. I've brought various dupes of it, just like the new Revolution range of eye shadow palettes (what are amazing!). This has been so raved about that I just need it.


The next thing, which is also Urban Decay. Is the thing that my make-up is crying out for. Is the all nighter setting spray. My make-up never stays on, even with powder. So hopefully this will kick itself back into position.


Next, the very well known. Very well loved. American Apparel tennis skirt. It's about £45 a pop, but gosh I love it! You can probably get dupes of it on amazon, but there's nothing better than the real thing (insert heart eyes here)


This next thing makes me drool! It's a Kylie Jenner classic. The m.a.c lipstick in shade Velvet Teddy. Anyone that adores Kylie Jenner knows about this lipstick shade. I have only owned two m.a.c products in my whole life so I don't know what to expect from this product, only good I hope since I don't suit lipstick at all.


Carrying on with the m.a.c theme, I've always wanted to try some sort of blotting powder since I have fairly oily skin. Especially in the mornings. Then I found out that m.a.c did a blotting powder and I was completely sold!


And last but not least, Converse. At a rather pricey £50 that is. It seems the only taste I have is expensive. But to be fair, I've never owned a branded shoe. Not even 1. I just wanna be a cool kid, okay! (Total jokes, I'll never be cool even if I turned into a penguin)


Thank ya'll so much for reading this, take care of your cats for me

Love to you all

Becca xxx

1 comment:

  1. Amazing and amazing and amazing and amazing and did I forget to mention AMAZING MATE

    ReplyDelete