Wednesday 21 January 2015

January Birch Box!

Wow these blog posts are coming in fast from me aren't they?
But never the less, here's my next one.
January Birch box!

Now recently I subscribed to Glossy Box and I got the January addition, but then I saw my friend raving about the Birch Box so I had to unsubscribe and jump right over to Birch Box! And gosh I am so happy with my decision.

If you have no idea what a Birch Box or a Glossy Box is.. it's a monthly beauty subscription box. Every month you pay £12 for a beauty/skincare box and you get up to 5/6 small sampled sized items. The items can all add up to (on average) £107! (That's only if you get the full sized items, obviously!)

When you first get the box it comes in this ugly packaging just to make sure that no harm comes to it whilst it gets delivered. But once you tear that packaging off, you uncover a pretty box! 


This months box, Birch Box teamed up with Women's Health. Which means some healthy stuff inside!


When you first open it you come across some leaflets. A piece of paper with what you have in your box, and how much it is for the full size! Also this month there is a "Hit Refresh" booklet, and in that booklet there is 12 challenges in there for you to do. 

The items in the box come in a little pull up bag, perfect for a make-up bag!


First thing that caught my eye was this pilates band, Birch Boxes own brand! I'm not too sure where you put this on your body.. or what it even does.. But it's PINK! And it is worth £7.99


Next is an activbod shower concentrate. It is a intense shower gel with refreshing sea minerals, green tea mingle with soothing almond oil. Great for after a run because the green tea inside of it will give your body a new fresh feeling. You just go in the shower, rub this all over your body and then wash it off! Simple and effective. A full size of this is only £5.


Ah, a REN product! This is a very very small product. I put the product up to my screen to see the difference in size of the picture compared to the product and it fits like a puzzle piece. It is very tiny. This is a Radiance renewal mask and it comes in at £30! So even though there is only enough product in my tube for two uses it should be good for that price. It has a really strong smell of sugary peaches and it has a gel like consistency! I am very excited to use this product!


Next is something I didn't quite expect to be in my box, but nevertheless it looks great. It is a small 1g bag of green tea leaves! You only get one sachet to use so you won't see any results, but if you suffer from bad bloating this will do the trick! This prices up to be £24.99


This product smells like something I can't quite put my finger on.. sort of like men's LYNX deodorant! This is also a shower gel but targeted towards post shave! It treats ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burn and redness. I suffer from most of the above so I am so excited to see how this works out! This is £11 for the full product.


Next is the best product in the bag.. A Stila lip glaze! Oh gosh, I love getting high end make-up. The colour is absolutely stunning, it's a muted floral pink with shimmer floating through it. It's not as pink as it is showing to be on the picture. It's very subtle and just gorgeous. Definitely using this when I go out tonight. For the full product, £15. Worth every pound.



Last product is the Beauty Protector Protect and De-tangle! It smells like fruit and sea salt, which is gorgeous. This bottle claims to be heat resistant, de-tangle your hair, lock in your colour, condition it, UV protect, smooths your hair, adds shine not greasyness and seels the cuticle. What an interesting list! This for the full size is £14. I shouldn't judge on how much it is but normally something for that money will only do half the job. But I haven't tested it out yet so I know nothing!

Thank you so much for reading this

Kiss your cats for me

Becca xxx

1 comment:

  1. Juptiter and Mars!
    Very good blog, you know how to keep your blogs professional but within the generation
    Can't wait for more !:D

    ReplyDelete